I’m always having trouble with rodents and other pests in my garage and my barn, but I hate the thought of killing anything, much less cute little field mice. So I don’t like the standard mouse trap that kills them.
But I also don’t want to try to catch them live and put them somewhere else. That’s a bit over the top for me.
Because of this, I’m always on the alert for a better way to fix this age-old problem.
While cruising the internet, I saw this new spray critter-repellent product called Rodent Sheriff and it really caught my attention, and not just for the witty name!
It’s a pretty simple product, really, but it satisfies a lot of my personal requirements.
Check out these features of Rodent Sheriff:
- Rodent Sheriff is all natural (it is made from natural peppermint oil). It is not harmful to the environment, or to you, your pets and your kids, but pests really hate it!
- Rodent Sheriff can safely be sprayed in areas where pets and children play. It is also safe to use around garden veggies and fruit trees.
- It comes in a convenient spray bottle that is easy to use with one hand and is not overly large, making it easy for smaller hands to use.
- The pleasant scent and natural ingredients make it practical to use indoors as well as out.
- The areas you can use it in are practically limitless! Your garage, your basement, your kitchen, your shed, your barn, around the garden, around your garbage cans, around your fruit trees, even in your car!
Did I already mention I’m somewhat of a health freak? It always bugs me (no pun intended!) that most of the rodent and pest stuff that professionals put in your house and on your lawn are awful!
Some of them smell really bad, but it’s what I don’t know about them that scares me most.
I really, really don’t want my dog rolling around on the lawn or my kids playing on the kitchen floor after the pro comes in. How long do you have to wait?
Well, Rodent Sheriff takes care of that for me.
How to Use Rodent Sheriff:
Another great thing about this product is how simple it is to use.
It comes in a spray bottle, so all you really need to do is go around spraying the areas where you have pest problems.
For your house, spray along baseboards, doors, windows, and anywhere that mice or other critters can get in.
Same with your garage, barn, or wherever else you can think of!
Pros and Cons
Nothing is perfect, so here are some pros and cons I found.
First, the pros…
Here’s what I like about Rodent Sheriff:
- It’s easy to apply.
- It smells good.
- I know it’s made of natural ingredients.
- I don’t have to worry about my pets or kids getting sick.
- It is reasonably priced, much less expensive than calling a professional.
- I can use it virtually anywhere.
- Each bottle is good for 1000 sprays.
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
So now for the negatives:
- You have to reapply probably more often then a professional chemical.
- Some people may not like the peppermint smell (though this isn’t a problem for me, I personally like it).
- Rodent Sheriff is currently only available on the internet, so if you run out, you will need to wait on shipping to get more.
Where is the best place to buy Rodent Sheriff?
Since it’s not sold in stores, the best source is to buy it directly from the official website: www.RodentSheriff.com
They have the best deal by far:
It is $10 per bottle, which is good for 1000 sprays.
Also, if you buy from the website, you can get two bottles for the price of one (which will give you 2,000 sprays).
Though you do have to add shipping and handling for one bottle ($7.95) or two bottles (additional $1.95), this is still competitive with other products and is much cheaper than calling a pro!
The manufacturer is also offering a 30-day money back guarantee.
Overall, I think it’s a really good deal.
Should you try Rodent Sheriff?
If you are like me and want a humane way to keep out the mice and other pests, but you hate the thought of nasty chemicals all over your house, garage and garden, you really should try Rodent Sheriff.
It puts pest control into your own hands on your own time frame and it is so much cheaper than calling the pros.
You will never have to worry about sick kids and pets, and it smells great too!
Give it a shot, I’m sure you will like it!